Start Your Own PLR Business…
At a Fraction of the Cost And With The Peace of Mind That You’re Offering the Best Quality Content Possible
As sellers of PLR content, we’re often asked if PLR is a good business to get into and if we can give any advice on the topic.
The short answer is YES. You betcha!
We’ve been in this business since 2006 and can tell you that the need for affordable quality content has continued to grow. People realize the power of content for their online businesses, but have a great need to save time and money putting it together. That’s where you come in, as a seller of private label content.
And of course, if you’re going to start a new venture, you probably want to save time and money too. And that’s exactly what you can do with All Resell Content. We provide you with PLR content you can SELL each and every month at a fraction of the cost and with zero of the hassles of dealing with a ghostwriter.
All Resell Content brings you…
30 Articles, a 10-Page Report & a 10-Day Ecourse – that’s 50 Monthly Pages of PLR Content to Sell
You pass on the PLR rights and keep the cash. The only thing you can’t do is pass on resell rights to the PLR content. In other words, your customers can’t sell the content as PLR to their customers…just you, as our valued member, can sell it as PLR.
Each month, you receive 30 articles in three subject areas, a 10-day ecourse that introduces people to a particular subject and a 10-page report that talks more in-depth about the ecourse subject.
April 2014 Article Subject Areas & Topics:
Taking Your Content Marketing to the Next Level
- Introduction: Taking Your Content To The Next Level
- What Market Segmentation
- Make the Most of Your Content
- Mobile Content Marketing – What Is It and Is It for You?
- The Role of Social Media in Content Marketing
- Take Your Blog to the Next Level
- Go Live – Add Webinars and Online Seminars
- Advanced Monetization Tactics
- Visual Content Is a Must
- Repurpose & Optimize Existing Content
- Intro to the Course: What Is Content Marketing?
- How Content Marketing Builds Your Business
- Types of Content Marketing – Forms and Formats
- What’s the Goal?
- How to Plan Your Content
- How to Create Content That Your Audience Wants to Read
- How to Brainstorm Hundreds of Great Content Ideas
- How to Know If Your Content Is Achieving Results
- How to Monetize Your Content
- Pulling Your Content Marketing Together
10 Diabetes Articles
3 Law of Attraction Exercises to Really Get What You Want
Are You at Risk for Developing Diabetes?
Complications from Diabetes
How to Help a Diabetic Child Live a Normal Life
Is Diabetes Preventable
Managing Your Diabetes with Food and Fitness
Stress and Diabetes
Type 1 Diabetes
Type II Diabetes
10 Child Safety Articles
Automobiles and Kid Safety
Play and Playground Safety
10 Low-Impact Living Articles
10 Tips for Eco-Friendly Laundry
25 Ways to Recycle Your Trash Creatively
How Eco Friendly Are You? Eco-Friendly Checklist
How Much Can You Save by Unplugging
How to Reduce Food Waste
How to Safely Dispose of Batteries – Household and Automotive
How to Safely Dispose of Unused Medication
How to Shop Smart for Eco-Friendly Products
Low Impact Living – What Is It?
Understanding Your Carbon Footprint
Rotating Subject Areas To Provide a Wide Variety of Content
In order to provide you with a variety of content to serve your customers, you can expect content from the following 12 general rotating subject areas.
Subject Areas Covered from Month to Month
Animals & Pets
Beauty & Fashion
Business & Marketing
Eco-Friendly & Green
Employment & Work-at-Home
Family & Parenting
Finance & Credit
Food & Nutrition
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Recreation
Home & Garden
Travel & Destinations
PLR Sellers Strategy Guide Included
We’ve also included a helpful to help you set up your PLR business, get new customers and more. Here’s what’s in this exclusive 7-page guide:
- Understanding the PLR buyer market.
- What types of PLR products you can sell and why.
- Setting up payment options and memberships.
- Pricing tips to keep you competitive & earning good money.
- Differentiating yourself from the other PLR sellers.
- Finding and selling to your customers.
- Tips for retaining members month after month.
- More income opportunities
Beginner to Advanced PLR Selling Strategies Audios
We also have 2 interview recordings to help you get started out on the right foot that answer the following questions:
- What exactly is a PLR business?
- Why is it so lucrative?
- Who should start a PLR business?
- What is the biggest mistake people make in starting a PLR business.
- What is your biggest tip for someone wanting to get started?
- How many products do I need to get started?
- How do I get affiliates to promote my content?
- How do I price content?
- How do I deal with the competition?
- What should I do if someone is inappropriately using my content?
- What system should I use to set up my site and products?
- How can I ensure I maintain a steady income?
- How can I sell PLR to get an extra burst of income to cover a large bill or to use for something extravagant?
- How do I take it to the next level and boost my income permanently?
Limited Time Bonus -> 200 Resell Rights Articles
For a short time only, you’ll also get 200 bonus resell rights articles…just for trying us out. You’ll be able to download these instantly and use them just like the other resell articles.
Bonus Article Topics: A $148 Value
What Are the Best Placements for High CTRs?
Buying AdSense Websites for Passive Income
Should You Enable Image Ads?
How to Ensure Public Service Ads Don’t Show Up
List Building to Increase AdSense Profits
Moving Beyond AdSense – Affiliate Products & Direct Ad Buys
Terms of Service Mistakes to Avoid
The Art of Split Testing: Channels, CTRs, Placements and More
Three Cool Tools for AdSense Webmasters
Three Potentially Lucrative Tactics to Experiment With
Why and How to Use AdWords Editor
Copywriting Tips for Higher Click-Throughs
Finding and Selecting Profitable Keywords
How to Fine-Tune a Campaign
How to Use Mass Spreadsheet Upload
The Impact of Quality Score on Ad Position & CPC
Intelligent AdGroup Sorting Can Increase CTR and ROI
Quality Score 101: What Does Google Look For?
Start with Profits, Then with Volume
Use Keyword Spy Tools to “Steal” Your Competitor’s Keywords
Steps to Confidence
Mindsets that Lead to Low Self-Confidence and How to Change Them
Build Confidence in Interpersonal Relationships – Top Tips
Confidence Coach: A Viable Career Choice
Tips on Boosting Self-Confidence for Teens
How Diet, Exercise, and Confidence Are Connected
Can Hypnosis Help Boost Confidence and Self-Esteem?
Tips to Help Overcome Shyness and Social Awkwardness
From Self-Consciousness to Self-Confidence – Teens
Tips on Teaching Your Child to Be Self-Confident
Emotional Overeating Articles
Emotional Overeating: Knowing Where to Turn
Alternative Therapies for Emotional Overeating
Could You Have an Eating Disorder?
How to Eat to Stop Emotional Overeating
Lifestyle Choices: Learn to Overcome Emotional Overeating
Nutritional Treatments for Emotional Overeating
Tips on Overcoming Emotional Overeating
Could Your Weight Gain Be the Result of Emotional Overeating?
Weight Loss Surgery: Can It Help with Emotional Overeating?
What Causes Emotional Overeating Disorder?
Sleep: Is There Such a Thing as Too Much?
Could Your Diet Be Keeping You Awake?
Does Exercise Affect Your Sleep?
Natural Treatments for Insomnia
Signs of Sleep Deprivation
Sleep and Your Health
Do You Have Sleep Apnea?
Sleep and Your Baby – What’s Normal?
Tips on Getting Enough Sleep
Top Tips for Helping Baby Sleep
Various Types of Acne and How to Manage Them
Approaches for Treating Adult Acne
How Acne Affects Emotions and Self-Esteem
Nutritional Tips for Managing Acne
Managing Acne – Tips for Healing and Concealing
Can Acne Be Cured?
What Causes Acne?
Treatment Tips for Baby Acne
Natural Treatments for Acne
Acne: Not Just a Teenage Problem
Who’s at Risk from ADHD?
My Child Has ADHD – Will It Go Away?
Is ADHD a Discipline Issue?
Alternative Treatments for ADHD
Is There a Connection between Chemical Exposure and ADHD?
Common Treatment Options for ADHD
ADHD and Diet – the Nutrition Connection
Signs and Symptoms of ADD/ADHD in Adults and Children
Students and Children with ADHD – Tips on Helping Them Succeed
The ADHD Brain – What’s Going On?
Why Content Is Still King
Design Tips for Content Websites
Finding Your Voice as a Content Marketer
How Newspapers and Magazines Find Great Content
How to Answer “What’s in It for Me” in Fifteen Seconds
The Basics of Good Content Structure
The Four Different Forms of Content
Use Customer Feedback to Answer “What Should I Write About Next?”
What Is “User Generated Content” and How Can It Help Your Business
Why Your Content Should Pack an Emotional Punch
Why Calories Aren’t a Good Metric
Compound Exercises: The Fundamentals of Good Muscle Building
Your First Three Months at the Gym
Four Common Muscle-Building Myths
How Rest Periods Affect Muscle Growth
Identify Your “Why” to Build Inner Motivation
The Best Foods for Building Muscle
The Truth about Muscle-Building Supplements
Three Diet Tips for Serious Muscle Builders
What It Takes to Develop Six Pack Abs
Viral Marketing Articles
What Kind of Content Tends to Go Viral?
What Motivates People to Pass Content On?
Do “Tell a Friend” Campaigns Still Work?
Getting PR Attention is Easier Than You Think
How to Create a Viral Infographics
How to Create Viral Videos for Under $200
How to Get More Likes, Follows, Stumbles or Subscribes
Marketing Stunts: Coming Up with a Brilliant Angle
Turning Viral Traffic into Cash
Using StumbleUpon for Instant Viral Traffic
Cars and the Environment Articles:
Honda Civic Hybrid V.S. Toyota Prius – Which Should You Get?
5 Reasons to Get a Hybrid Car
How to Choose the Perfect Hybrid Vehicle
Do Hybrid Cars Save Money in the Long Run?
Carpooling Tips for Saving Time and Money
Diesel-Powered Cars: An Overview
Hybrid SUVs Compared – Cars for the Environmentally Conscious Family
Go Green With Bicycles and Public Transportation
Saving Gas: Should You Get a Hybrid or a Motorbike?
Reduce Your Car’s Smog and Pollution
Green DIY Articles:
Simple Improvements for a Greener Home
Energy-Efficient Roofs – Things to Consider
Passive Solar Windows for Different Climates
Choosing and Installing Energy Efficient Doors
The Benefits of Energy-efficient LEDs
DIY Solar Panels – Overview of the Buying & Construction Process
Tips for Buying Used or Discount Solar Panel
Making Green Energy Affordable: Steps Towards the Future
Different Types of Green Energy
Reducing Household Waste and Help the Environment
Alternative Education Articles:
Homeschooling and Unschooling – What’s the Difference?
Home Education Resources – a Brief Overview
How to Plan Your Own Home Schooling Curriculum
Benefits of Home Schooling
Socialization and the Homeschooled Child
Homeschool Philosophies – Which One Fits You and Your Child?
Is Homeschooling Expensive?
Answers to Top Questions About Homeschooling
Covering the Legal Bases – What You Need to Know About Homeschool Laws
Am I Qualified to Homeschool My Child?
Alternative Birthing Articles:
Preparing for natural childbirth
Water birth – what it is, how to do it, what to consider
Do I need a Doula?
Is a Home Birth right for you?
Birthing Centers – Everything You Need to Know
Hypnosis for Childbirth
Birthing Alternatives before intervention
Birth Education Classes
Yoga before labor – how it could help
Breathing and meditation
Children and pets articles:
Social Benefits for Children owning Pets
Best First Pets
Best Dog Breeds for Families
Perfect First Pets for Small Kids
Perfect Pets for Teenagers
Moving with Pets
Explaining Pet Loss to Children
Natural Remedies for Pets
Pet Insurance – Yes or No
Pets: Teaching Kids Responsibility
Creative Budgeting – Customize Your Budget to Fit Your Family
Do You Really Need an Emergency Fund?
The Family Budget – Tips to Getting Everyone On Board
Family Budgets – A Healthy Outlook
How to Know When You Need a Family Budget
Keys to a Successful Family Budget
Practical Steps to Getting Started on a Family Budget
Saving Money – Make It a Part of Your Family’s Budget
Top Tips for Sticking with Your Budget
One Quick Way to Boost Your Credit Score
What to Look for in a Contract with a Credit Repair Agency
How to Get Debt Collectors to Stop Harassing You
How Long Does It Take for Each Item to Disappear?
How to Use a Secured Credit Card to Build Credit
Learn to Recognize Bad Credit Loan Scams
How to Minimize the Damage of a Foreclosure on Your Credit Report
Is It Possible to Repair Bad Credit on Your Own?
Post-Bankruptcy Credit Improvement Tips
The Easiest Way to Remove Bad Items from Your Credit Report
How to Evaluate a Debt Relief Company
Is Debt Relief Better Than Bankruptcy
Little-Known Places to Save Cash to Pay Off Debt
Tax Debt Relief 101
Techniques to Try before Seeking Professional Help
The “Do It Yourself” Debt Snowball Method
The Three Most Important Actions to Reduce Debt
Three Signs That It Might Be Time to Consider Debt Relief
The True Cost of Credit Consulting – Is It Worth It?
What Is Debt Consolidation?
Alternative Treatments for Depression – What You Should Know
Can Kids Get Depressed?
The Dangers of Depression
Depression as a Symptom – What Your Depression Could Be Telling You
Top Depression-Fighting Foods
Living with Depression – Life’s Not Over
Natural Treatments for Depression
Depression – Signs and Symptoms
Treatment Options for Depression
Diabetes in Children – A Guide for Families
Living with Diabetes – Practical Steps
Managing Diabetes with Diet and Exercise – Top Tips
Diabetes – How to Recognize and Prevent Complications
Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes in Infants, Children and Adults
Tips for Preventing Diabetes
Treatment Options for Diabetes
Types of Diabetes – Know the Difference
What Causes Diabetes?
Diabetes: What Is It and Who Gets It?
Only 100 Monthly Licenses Sold
This is an exclusive membership. Only 100 members will be accepted at any given time, helping to ensure a limited supply of this content on the market.
Get your spot while it’s still available. Right now, there’s good news…
Membership is: Currently Available
It pays to get in on the action early. If you’re ready to start selling PLR, join now to ensure space is still available and you are guaranteed our lowest available price. And the best news is, that as long as you keep your membership active, you will NEVER pay more for your monthly dues.
Once our 100 spots are filled, we will close our doors. As spots open up and we re-open our doors, there is no guarantee the low $37 month price will be available. That’s just 74 cents for each piece of QUALITY ghostwritten content , with ZERO of the hassles of finding topics, finding and managing writers.
Here’s a Recap of What’s Included
- 30 Articles, a 10-page Report & a 10-day Ecourse – that’s 50 Monthly Pages of Content to Sell: Subject areas rotate on a monthly basis, to give your customers the best variety.
- PLR Sellers Strategy Guide: Learn how to set up your PLR business, get new customers and more.
- Beginner to Advanced PLR Seller Strategies Audios: Find out what it takes to get started out on the right foot and grow your business.
- 200 Bonus Articles: Valued at $148, these extra articles will give you a headstart for your PLR selling.
- No Obligations or Contracts: Cancel your membership anytime, but if you like us (and we’re sure you will), stay on to guarantee your lowest membership rate possible. You’re also back by our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Get Your Lowest Membership Rate
We look forward to help you start your QUALITY PLR business, cost-effectively and without all the hassles.
To your PLR selling success,
Alice Seba & Melody Spier
Your Partners in Online Success
P.S. Not sure? Grab a free sample.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Why are you doing this? Aren’t you afraid of competition? We have been asked to provide something like this for a long, long time. And no, competition isn’t a big worry to us. There is plenty of room for multiple quality PLR sellers and honestly, we’re hoping that you’ll use your affiliate link to tell your customers about our PLR. It’s a win-win for all.
- Can I allow my customers to resell this PLR? No, you can’t. They can publish the content, edit it and monetize…but no, they can’t sell it as PLR to anyone else.
- Can I use this content for websites I create for sale? YES…you most certainly can load up a blog with All Resell Content articles and flip those websites.
- How many other people will be allowed to sell this content as PLR? Only 100 members will be given a license to sell this PLR content. But don’t let that number scare you…it’s an unfortunate fact that most of the people who purchase a membership never do anything with it. By taking action, you’re at a distinct advantage.
- When is new content added to the membership? New content is added on the 1st of each month. Just log into your account to grab it.
- Can I cancel my membership and come back later? You can cancel your membership anytime and you can come back, as long as we have spaces left. Please note, that if we do have space, you will have to pay the current membership rate.