This done-for-you bundle contains 11 guest posts with 31 images – complete with easy-click software to automatically schedule to WordPress.
If you own a blog about healthy lifestyles, you know there are plenty of things to work on and it’s not always easy to find the time to keep your blog up-to-date and fresh.
We changed all that when we come up with something that saves you all the hard labor.
Since then, we’ve had our customers begging us to create MORE and we’re happy to oblige.
This PLR bundle is a series of 11 guest blog posts, written in a unique voice, with each post relating to the next…making your readers want to come back for more and more.
Before we go into the full details, here is a not we just received from our customer, “Chef William”:
“Just a quick note to tell you that Going Organic is some of the best PLR I have purchased in a long time.“
But It’s Not Just Blog Posts…
This is professionally written and illustrated content that you can automatically schedule to your WordPress blog in just a few mouse clicks, making your content publishing ultra-simple.
This PLR bundle includes:
- 11 guest blog posts with one unique voice, filled with practical advice for going organic.
- Eye-catching images to illustrate each blog posts. Each post has 2-3 images, for a total of 31 images in this package.
- Ready-to-go WordPress coding that allows you to easily add the posts to your WordPress blogs.
- Text only versions of the posts. If you don’t use WordPress or simply prefer to do your own formatting and image insertion, that option is available to you.
- A license to our Speedy APLC Publisher plugin that allows you to automatically import and schedule all the posts into WordPress. No copying-and-pasting or messing around required.
Below is a screenshot of how easy it is to add the posts to WordPress using Speedy APLC Publisher. You just upload the zip folder, choose your author, category and interval for publishing. You can either schedule the posts automatically or save them as drafts, if you want to do some editing first.
Your plugin license is valid for life, so you can continue to use it for any PLR, ghostwritten or prewritten content you’d like. As long as the content is in .txt format, you can automatically upload and schedule it.
We’ve also included a complete instruction manual to show you how to install the plugin and make the most of your guest blog posts. There’s no guesswork, we’ve outlined everything for you.
Your guest blogger will guide your readers through a series of tips and provide advice to stay focused, grow their business and more.
- Introduction to meet your guest blogger (321 words / 2 images)
- Eight Reasons Eating Organic is Important to You…and the World around You (733 words / 2 images)
- How to Eat Organic, Even if You’re on a Budget (656 words / 3 images)
- Is It Really Organic and What Does That Mean Anyway? (479 words / 3 images)
- Weird-Looking Heirloom Vegetables: Why They’re Important (609 words / 3 images)
- For Better or For Worse: Is Organic Milk the Same as Regular Milk? (547 words / 3 images)
- The Simplest Way to Go Organic: Grow Your Own (510 words / 3 images)
- Backyard Chickens: Tips for Getting Started (524 words / 3 images)
- Nine Things to Consider When Storing Organic Food (472 words / 3 images)
- The Eternal Debate: Does Organic Living Require Supplements (529 words / 3 images)
- Final Post – with concluding tips (237 words / 2 images)
That’s a total of 5617 words and 31 images of ready-to-go blog content.
Here’s a Sneak Peek at Some of the Posts Included
Excerpt: The Simplest Way to Go Organic Post
Excerpt: For Better or Worse Post
Excerpt: Concluding Post
If you’re ready to make blogging a snap, just click the link below to secure your license to this great illustrated content for only $18. That’s less than you’d pay a professional writer to create just 1 blog post for you.
Nearly hands-free blogging is finally here!