Ready to Tap into the Multi-Billion Dollar Market of Moms?
You’ve Come to the Right Place. Get All the Fresh Content You Need for Less Than it Would Cost for a Quality Ghostwriter to Write One or Two Articles for You
You may already have a product that targets moms or you want to start marketing more to mothers, but aren’t sure how.
According to a recent survey conducted by Marketing Sherpa, mothers spend 13.2 hours per week versus 7.6 hours watching TV. The same survey stated that moms come to the Internet for information and the way to tap into this huge market is by providing the information they’re looking for.
We completely agree. We have both been marketing to moms for years and we’ve discovered that one of the best ways to earn Mom’s trust and get her to buy is with good, solid information and website content – just as noted in the recent Marketing Sherpa survey.
Find out what problems Moms have and offer a solution, along with a product recommendation to either one of your own products or an affiliate product and some Google Adsense ads. If moms trust the information they’re receiving, they’ll buy your products, but…
Where Are You Going to Get All This Content & Information to Deliver to Moms? Right Here!
We have put together a package stuffed full of top-quality content that moms are searching for online every day. Let’s take a look at everything you will get each month as an All Mom Content member:
30 New Private Label Articles
These articles have been written specifically to target moms. This is completely original content that cannot be found on any other PLR membership sites.
Articles will vary from month to month, but cover everything from parenting issues, women’s interests, family travel, family financial concerns to health advice. If it’s of interest to moms and their families, we will provide you with the articles on those topics.
The articles can be used on your site, your blog or in your newsletter or anywhere else you publish content. You can offer them as product bonuses, include them in ecourses or ebooks. The possibilities are endless. Of course, you are welcome to modify and rewrite them to make the most of them.
5 Product Profiles / Reviews Each Month
Each month, we’ll provide you with 5 product profiles / reviews of products that can be purchased online. These profiles / reviews have been written by other moms and their family members and are always profiles / reviews of products moms buy for themselves and their families.
The product profiles / reviews will vary each month, but cover everything from baby products, educational products, health products, financial tools and other products that moms use in their daily life.
Post these profiles / reviews on your blog or website along with an affiliate link (where applicable) to the actual product or some Google ads.
5 Recipes Each Month
Moms are traditionally the cooks of the family. They search for new recipes online all the time. You can use the 10 recipes we send you each month to get them to your site (via search engines) and then wow them with the rest of the great content you provide.
Or add the recipes to your weekly or monthly newsletter to make it even more interesting and appealing. There are plenty of moms out there who will subscribe to your newsletter just to get the recipes you include. You can even bundle the recipes into a free ebook giveaway to build your mailing list.
A 7-10 Page Mom-Related Special Report Each Month
You also receive a 7-10 page report (in rich text format, so that you can modify, add to it or take away from it as you wish) on a topic of interest to moms. You can use this report as a completely free giveaway, add it to an existing information product, offer it as a bonus or use it to build your mailing list.
7 Private Label Email Messages
Your readers will love you for the extra guidance you provide them via email. You’ll get 7 new emails each month on a topic that compliments the monthly special report included in your membership. It’s a great way to grow your list.
Report: Reinvent Yourself: Become The Person You Want To Be
Some of the topics discussed in this report…
- What Does It Mean to Reinvent Yourself?
- When Is It Time for a Reinvention?
- The Pros and Cons of Reinventing Yourself
- What to Expect As You Change Your Life
- Common Reinvention Fears and How to Push Through Them
- Five Steps to Reinvent Yourself
Slideshow: Creative Ways to Connect With Your Step Children
- Is it too late to start over?
- How do you start over?
- What to do when the world thinks you’re crazy
- Where to find help reinventing yourself
- Why are you reinventing your life?
- How to let go of fear and doubts about your new life and path
- How to take the first step toward your new life
- Average Cost of Raising a Child – Where Does the Money Go?
- Can Your Child Play Sports If He Has Asthma?
- Common Problems and Solutions for New Step-Parents
- Create an Asthma Action Plan
- Creative Ways to Connect with Your Stepchildren
- Dealing with Asthma Flare-Ups at School
- Divorce Mediation – How Does It Work?
- Eight Reasons Why You Should Always Have Fresh Lemons on Hand
- How Becoming a Parent Changes Your Life
- How to Do a SWOT Analysis
- How to Handle Sibling Rivalry in Step families
- How to Make Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- How to Make Honey Butter Like Grandma Used to Make
- How to Stop Being Critical of Others
- Legal Separation versus Divorce
- Marital Abandonment – What You Need to Know
- Parenting: The Toughest Yet Most Rewarding Job You Could Have
- Recognizing and Understanding Asthma Triggers
- Setting Personal Development Goals
- Solutions to Some of the Common Problems Young Adults Face
- Steps to Making Sushi
- Stop Taking Things Personally
- The Long-Lasting, Negative Effects of Being Yelled At as a Child
- Tips for Getting to Know Your Stepchildren
- Types of Asthma
- Using Discipline to Experience Freedom
- Various Grains of Rice
- What Can Step families Do to Be Successful?
- Why a Failed Marriage Doesn’t Make You a Failure
- Why Many Marriages Fail
Some of the images included in this month’s pack…
Plus you get pre-written tweets for each of the above articles to promote your content and other useful and practical supporting content.
Suggested Mom-Related Affiliate Programs
Not sure what products to promote with all this content? Hunting down products to promote is an important part of monetizing your articles, but it definitely takes a bit of time.
We’ve done the research for you and have included a list of relevant products. Just click the link, sign up for the affiliate program and you’re ready to go.
Resources to Help You Make the Most of Private Label Content
If you’re new to PLR content, we’ve included resources to help you effectively use any PLR content you use for your business.
- Creative ideas for using PLR content – and it’s not just posting articles on your website. You can grow your list, establish your expertise and even make more money.
- Step-by-step search engine guide and video to help you generate a steady stream of free search engine traffic.
Speedy APLC Publisher for Wordress:
This is a very special perk for our members. Speedy APLC Publisher is a handy plug-in for your WordPress blog that allows you to instantly publish your PLR content to your blog with just a few clicks of a mouse.
Click play below to see how the plug-in works:
Packing Even More Value, We’ve Also Added Some Great Bonus Material…
We’ve been brainstorming ways to add even more value to our membership and know we’ve done just that. Now our members also get the following bonus material each month:
Pre-Written Tweets and Social Media Updates for Your Articles, How-tos and Product Profiles: Making it easy to share your content on social media, we’ve created a quick summary of each article, recipe and product profile in well under 140 characters, so you have lots of room for your links.
1 PowerPoint Slide Show: Each month, we create 1 slide show related to the current month’s topics. Use these slides shows for webinars, in person presentations, make videos or display the slide shows on your website.
- 15 Images for Your Content: You know the saying…a picture is worth a thousand words. Each month, we put together 15 images that you can add to your content to create a more professional appearance that grabs your visitors attention.
And We’ve Even Thrown in Some
One-Time Bonus PLR Content!
If you don’t have enough content yet, we’ve got more. We’ve also added 5 short reports and 10 slide shows you can run with right away.
The Bonus Reports Include:
- Beginners Guide to Herb Gardening
- Benefits of an herb garden
– Planning your herb garden
– Plants to include
– Design and location considerations
– Caring for your herb garden
– Tips for harvesting your herbs
- Finding Your Focus: Meditation for Beginners
- What is mediatation
– Benefits of meditating
– Types of meditation
– How to get started
– Tips for success
- Give Yourself a Break: The Importance of Taking Time for Yourself
- Why taking time for yourself is important
– How do I make time for yourself
– Ways to nurture yourself physically
– Ways to nurture yourself mentally
– Ways to nurture yourself emotionally
– Taking a break from the digital world
- How to Make Spring Cleaning Easy, Organized, and Fun
- Why clean in the spring
– Tips for cleaning on a budget
– Things that Are Easily Overlooked
– Speed Cleaning Tips
– Cleaning Problem Areas
– Getting Others to Help
– Cleaning Tips from the Pros
– What You Can Do Yourself and What to Hire Out
- Quality Conversations with Children: How to Make the Most of Every Conversation
- The importance of communicating with your child
– Where to parents begin
– Acknowledging your child’s feelings
– Important conversations to have with your kids
– Communicating enve when it’s hard
The Bonus Slide Shows Include:
- Brighten Your Home: 6 Ways to Add Color without Paint
- Co-parenting Strategies: 7 Ways to Keep the Peace and Do the Best for Your Children
- Love Your Home: 10 Tips for Freshening Your Home for Spring
- Communication Strategies: 10 Secrets to Good Conversations with Your Children
- Summer Tips for Parents: 6 Ways to Keep Your Kids Brains Engaged
- Mom Stress Busters: 7 Tips for Coping with Stress in a Busy Mom’s Life
- Relationships & Stress: 7 Ways to Keep Stress from Ruining Your Relationship
- Get Ready for Spring Gardening: Tips for Starting Your Seeds Indoors
- Summertime Car Safety: 6 Tips to Keep the Family Safe During the Warm Months
- Year-Round Skin Care Tips: 14 Tips to Keep That Healthful Glow
That’s a Ton of Content, Right?
That’s over 50 pieces of unique content, 30 tweets, a slide shows, 15 images, bonus PLR & helpful resources each and every month. Sure, you can see the value is BIG, but what about the price?
We think you’ll be presently surprised by the incredibly value-packed price of of only $29.97 per month. That’s less than you’d pay a quality ghostwriter to writer to write a couple of articles for you.
Here’s a Recap of What’s Included
If that sounds good to you, let’s get started. In just a few moments, you’ll have instant access to plenty of content to help you tap into a multi-billion dollar market.
- 30 Monthly Articles – Original high-quality content appealing to the interest of mothers.
- 5 Monthly Product Profiles / Reviews – These profiles / reviews, written by moms and their families, of the products that they use every day and can be purchased online.
- 5 Monthly Recipes – Moms love and need recipes.
- 1 Monthly 7-10 Page Report – Expand it, chop it up and brand it with your business name and product promotions.
- 7 Monthly Email Messages – Grow your list and helps your subscribers improve their lives at the same time.
- 30 Monthly Pre-Written Tweets / Social Media Updates -Use them to share your great content. Just copy, paste and add your links.
- 1 Monthly PowerPoint Slide Show – For webinars, presentations, videos and more.
- 15 Monthly Images – Dress up your content and grab your visitor’s attention with these images.
- 5 Bonus Special Reports – Build your list, give it as gifts or even sell them, it’s up to you.
- 10 Bonus Slide Shows – Even more content for your webinars, presentations and videos.
- Making the Most of Your PLR Content – Receive of suggestions for using PLR content and quickly and easily optimizing it for free search engine traffic.
- Suggested Mom-Related Affiliate Programs – There’s no shortage of family product affiliate programs and you’ll receive more suggestions each month.
- License to the Speedy APLC Publisher – Allowing you to easily publish your PLR content to your WordPress site – valid for as long as you’re a member.
- No Obligations or Contracts: Cancel your membership anytime, but if you like us (and we’re sure you will), stay on to guarantee your lowest membership rate possible. You’re also backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Get Your Lowest Membership Rate…Only $29.97
We look forward to sharing all this great content with you and watching your online business grow.
To your content marketing success,
Alice Seba & Melody Spier
Your Partners in Online Success
P.S. Remember, the only way to guarantee today’s value-packed membership price is to lock in your membership now and get great mom-targeted content month-after-month.
P.P.S. Still not sure? Grab a free PLR sample here.