In The Business of Marketing to other Marketers?
Finally…An Outrageously Cost-Effective Way to Reach Quality Business-to-Business Prospects…And We’ll Do Most of The Work for You
You already have or are getting started with an online business selling business-to-business products or services, but there’s one problem. This can be a pretty COMPETITIVE marketplace. Try to rank well on a search engine for “marketing” or “home business” and you’ll find it’s either a losing cause or you’ll have to bid outrageous amounts on Google Adwords.
You have a great product, but if nobody learns about it or signs up for your mailing list, how are you going to generate a good income online?
We’d like to share something with you…
There IS a Way To Get in on
The Competitive Business-to-Business Market
& We’re Going to Make It Ultra-Easy for You
There is one easy way to cut yourself into a competitive market online and that’s with quality, highly-targeted content. Let us explain.
Help them with ideas to reduce their shipping costs, set up a WordPress site or write a press release…and you’ll find it much easier to get yourself found by your prospects AND you’ll have a more highly-targeted audience who:
- Reads your information and sees you as a trusted source of information.
- Signs up for your mailing list, so you can market various related products to them.
- Takes your product recommendations and puts cash in your pocket.
After all, people who are looking to improve their businesses first search for INFORMATION and then they buy the products to help them accomplish their goals. You can be that trusted source of information. But how do you get all this highly-targeted information to your readers?
That’s easy. Join us and…
Have Instant Access Great Content with
Minimal Expense & ZERO Work
How much faster and easier do you think you could tap into the home business and internet marketing market, if you had top quality content delivered to your inbox each month?
Now that you know what others think, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty and show what this membership has in story for you…
Here’s What’s Included in Your
All Marketing Content Membership
We have put together a package stuffed full of top-quality content that people are searching for online every day. Let’s take a look at everything you get each month as an All Marketing Content member:
30 New Private Label Articles
These articles have been written specifically to target people looking to market and improve their businesses. This is completely original content that cannot be found on any other PLR membership sites.
Articles will vary from month to month, but can cover topics including: website traffic, motivation, setting goals, article marketing, publicity, copywriting and more. If it’s of interest to business owners, we will provide you with the articles on those topics…and we always value your input on what kinds of articles we should be providing.
The articles can be used on your website, your blog, in your newsletter or anywhere else you publish content. You can offer them as product bonuses, include them in ecourses or ebooks. The possibilities are endless. Of course, you are welcome to modify and rewrite them to make the most of them.
5 Product Profiles/Reviews Each Month
Give your readers information about the products they want to buy. Each month, we provide you with 5 product profiles of marketing and business-related products that can be purchased online. Profiles will include product features, benefits and profiles / reviews will include opinions on the products.
The product profiles will vary each month, but can cover everything including: autoresponders, web-building tools, web hosts, ebooks, courses and more. We’ll also give you information on where to sign up for affiliate programs to promote these products where applicable.
Post these product profiles on your blog or website along with an affiliate link to the actual product and/or add some Google ads.
7 Private Label Email Messages
Your readers will love you for the step-by-step guidance you provide them. These messages will show your readers how to improve their skills and increase their business. You’ll get 7 new emails each month on a topic that compliments the monthly special report included in your membership.
A 7-10 Page Business-Related Special Report Each Month
You also receive a 7-10 page report (in rich text format, so that you can modify, add to it or take away from it as you wish) on a business-related topic. You can use this report as a completely free giveaway, add it to an existing information product, offer it as a bonus or use it to build your mailing list.
Report: Digital Product Design and Packaging
Some of the things discussed in this report….
- Types of Digital Products You Can Sell
- The Challenge of Standing Out From the Competition
- Things to Consider When Selling Digital Products
- Grabbing Your Audience’s Attention with Your Design
- Things to Consider with Product and Packaging Design
- Do-It-Yourself Packaging Design Tips
- Ways to Increase Sales of Your Digital Products
- Software, Tools and Services You Can Use to Create, Package and Promote Digital Products
Slideshow: How to stand out in a sea of contractors
- Choosing a delivery method for your digital products
- Hosting and delivering digital files securely from your website
- Using affiliate platforms and shopping carts to sell your digital products
- Using iTunes to promote and sell your digital products
- Using Kindle Direct Publishing platform to sell eBooks
- Using membership sites to sell your digital products
- Using DVDs, drop shipping and physical delivery methods
- Are Press Releases Worth the Time and Effort?
- Are You Leveraging the Right Resources to Grow Your Business?
- Are You Setting the Best Marketing Goals for Your Business?
- Content Syndication – How to Do It Right
- Do You Really Need a Marketing Plan?
- Getting More Bang for Your Content Marketing Buck
- How to Boost your Website Traffic in Just One Hour a Day: 60 Ways
- How to Get More Value Out of Your Press Releases
- How to Grow Your Business with a Live Event
- How to Stand Out in a Sea of Contractors
- How to Turn One-Time Projects into Long-Term Clients
- Literary Reviews: Are They Worth It?
- Making Your EBook Stand Out from the Rest
- Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plan – What’s the Difference?
- Nine Tips for Ensuring Your Topic Is Newsworthy
- Nine Ways to Monetize Teleseminars and Webinars
- Partnering with EBook Blogs
- Pricing It Right
- Reasons Marketing Plans Fail and What to Do about It
- Should You Charge for Your Webinar?
- The Importance of Establishing a Good Workflow
- Tips for Creating a Positive Relationship with the Media
- Tips for Creating and Maintaining a Realistic Schedule
- Tips for Recruiting Speakers for Your Webinar
- Tips from Successful EBook Marketers
- Twelve WordPress Plugins That Boost Your Content Marketing Efforts
- What Are Social Newsrooms?
- What Is Integrated Marketing and Why Is It Important?
- What to Do If You Hate Giving Presentations
- Which Is Better – Concentrating on One Project at a Time or Multitasking?
Some of the images in this month’s pack:
Plus you get pre-written tweets for each of the above articles to promote your content as well as other supporting content.
Suggested Business-Related Affiliate Programs
Maximize your income with appropriate product recommendations for your content. Not sure what products to promote with all this content? Hunting down products to promote is an important part of monetizing your articles, but it definitely takes a bit of time.
We’ve done the research for you and have included a list of relevant products. Just click the link, sign up for the affiliate program and you’re ready to go.
- Resources to Help You Make the Most of Private Label Content – If you’re new to PLR content, we’ve included resources to help you effectively use any PLR content you use for your business.
- Creative ideas for using PLR content – and it’s not just posting articles on your website. You can grow your list, establish your expertise and even make more money.
- Step-by-step search engine guide and video to help you generate a steady stream of free search engine traffic.
- A 42-page A to Z Guide to Internet Terms – Completely customizable and yours to use as you see fit.
Help your clients, readers and potential customers as they surf the unknown terminology of the Internet. This guide has detailed of definitions on a wide variety of terms from Adsense to Adwords all the way to Web 2.0 and Wiki.
Add it as a bonus to a product, give it away to your customers or subscribers…you decide. Add your own product promotions or use it to build your list. It’s completely up to you.
Speedy APLC Publisher for Wordress
This is a very special perk for our members. Speedy APLC Publisher is a handy plug-in for your WordPress blog that allows you to instantly publish your PLR content to your blog with just a few clicks of a mouse.
Click play below to see how the plug-in works:
Packing Even More Value, We’ve Also Added Some Great Bonus Material…
We’ve been brainstorming ways to add even more value to our membership and know we’ve done just that. Now our members also get the following bonus material each month:
- Pre-Written Tweets / Social Media Updates for Your Articles: Making it easy to share your content on social media, we’ve created a quick summary of each each article in under 140 characters.
- 1 PowerPoint Slide Show: Each month, we create 1 slide show related to the current month’s topics. Use these slides shows for webinars, in person presentations, make videos or display the slide shows on your website.
- 15 Images for Your Content: You know the saying…a picture is worth a thousand words. Each month, we put together 15 images that you can add to your content to create a more professional appearance that grabs your visitors attention.
That’s over 43 pieces of unique content, 30 tweets, 1 slide show, 15 images & helpful resources each and every month. Sure, you can see the value is BIG, but what about the price?
But hang on a sec, we’ve got even more for you…
Limited Time Bonus -> 200 MORE Marketing Articles
For a short time only, you’ll also get 200 bonus articles…just for trying us out. You’ll be able to download these instantly and use them just like the other PLR articles.
Bonus Article Topics: A $140 Value
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Starting a Consulting Business
- Advantages of Webcasting
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Franchising?
- How to Get Low-Cost and Free Advertising for Your Small Business
- Common Linking Methods of Affiliate Programs Explained
- Tips on What Makes a Successful Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Programs 101
- Business Attire 101
- Avoiding Negativity Online
- Ten Ways to balance work and family
- Be a Good Time Manager – Take Time to Think
- How to Become a Media Consultant
- Strategies to Become a Better Decision Maker
- What Does It Take To Become a Franchisee?
- How to Become a Local Business Consultant
- The Importance of the “Big” Picture in Business
- Blog On for Great Success
- Blogging about Our Business
- How to Become a Bookkeeper
- Breaks Increase Productivity
- Building Unstoppable Confidence
- Easy Tips for Managing Your Business Hours
- What are the Different Business Legal Structures?
- How to Set Up a Successful Catering Business
- Don’t Be Resistant To Change – Try New Things
- Increase Selling Power with the Right Words
- How to Encourage and Coach Yourself
- How to Stay Committed To Your Business
- Communicating on the Net
- How to Keep Confidential Information Safe
- The Importance of Good Content
- Converting Hobbies and Skills into a Home-Based Business
- How to Become a Copywriter
- The Basics of Copywriting
- The Costs of Establishing a Franchise
- Creating a Productive and Healthy Office Space
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) – An Explanation
- Don’t Lose Out – Protect Your Data
- Everyone Needs a Day Off
- What you Need to Know before Setting Up a Home Daycare
- Be Honest About Deadlines
- Define Consulting
- How to Develop Email Marketing Lists
- Choosing the Right Domain Name
- Start an Online Editing Business
- Effective Ways to Use Email Marketing
- Effective Outsourcing and Your Internet/Home-Based Business
- The Effect of Your Emotions on Your Business
- Five Tips to Creating E-products
- Expanding Your VA Business
- Ezine Advertising Know-How
- How to Attract and Keep Contributors to Your Ezine
- Tips on How to Present and Organize Your Ezine Material
- How to Produce a Successful Ezine
- How to Respond To Negative Customer Feedback
- Initial Franchise Fees Explained
- Finding an Online Community for Women in Business
- Five Tips on Becoming a Better Web Content Writer
- Five Top Women in Marketing
- Five Ways to Become a Better Blogger
- Great Add-Ons to Use with Flock
- What Is Franchising?
- FriendFeed Is a Great Marketing Tool
- Getting Your Message Across Accurately
- Ten Ways to Get People to Subscribe to Your Twitter Page
- Goal Setting 101
- Google Can Be a Marketer’s Best Friend
- Google Reader and Its Amazing Wonder
- Where Can I Find Small Business Start-Up Grants
- Five Great Marketing Tools to Be On the Lookout For
- How to Grow Your Editing/Proofreading Business
- How to Grow Your Graphics/Website Design Business
- How to Grow Your Writing Business
- How to Grow Your VA Business
- Handling Telephone Interruptions When Running a Home-Based Business
- How to Write Headlines that Work
- Healthy Workplace = Less Stress and Higher Productivity
- Healthy You = Thriving Business
- How to Avoid and Overcome Writer’s Block
- How to Become an Internet Researcher
- How to Become a Blogger for Pay
- How to Become an Internet Marketing Coach
- How to Create a Positive Business Mindset
- How to Eat for Success
- How to Set Up an Eco-Consultancy
- How to Set Up Your Own Independent Travel Agency from Home
- How to Keep Your Back Happy
- How to Set Up a Personal Care Business
- How to Repurpose Your Content
- How to Become a Travel Writer
- How to Set Up Your Own Web Design Business
- Hypnotic Copywriting
- The Importance of Identifying Personal Achievements
- The Importance of Basic Website Maintenance
- The Dangers of Being Inconsistent
- Insurance Tips to Help Small Business Owners
- What You Should Know about Intellectual Property
- Interactive Website 101
- The Effect of Interruptions on Performance
- Law of Attraction and Your Business
- Is Business Coaching Right for You?
- Link-Building Tips
- Smart Ways to Use LinkedIn in Your Business
- How to Build Incoming Links
- How to Secure a Loan For a Franchise
- Local Marketing 101
- Ways to Avoid Loneliness while Working from Home
- Make Your Website a 24-Hour Sales Engine
- Five Ways to Conduct Market Research
- Market Samurai: What Is All the Hype?
- Is Marketing Making You Crazy?
- Is Your Marketing Making You Money?
- Marketing Tactics for Virtual Workers
- Making the Most of Our Marketing Tools
- Is Your Marketing Vanilla?
- Mastermind Groups Explained
- Medical Transcription – Is It for You?
- Meetings and How to Survive Them
- Micro-Blogging – An Explanation
- Mindset as a Powerful Tool For Success
- Moms Starting Their Own Businesses
- Motivational Speakers – Should You Use Them at Work?
- How to Become a Mystery Shopper
- Netiquette Tips
- Networking 101
- Niche Research Basics
- Create an Online Business in a Struggling Economy
- How Important Is Your Online Presence?
- Become a Professional Organizer
- Organizing Comes Easier to Women in Business
- Outsourcing 101
- How to Control Overheads
- Don’t Get Overwhelmed
- The Pitfalls of Working from Home
- Planning Pays off
- Podcasting 101 – Questions and Answers
- Positive Entrepreneurial Attitude = Recipe for Success
- PPC – The Basics
- Be Confident of Your Set Priorities
- Does Product Review Help Marketing?
- Productivity Boosters
- Great Reading for Women Entrepreneurs
- Which Legal Structure Is the Right One for My Business?
- Take Risks and Improve Your Business Success
- Use RSS Feeds to Your Advantage
- Running a Website or Web-based Business
- Start a Santa Letter Business
- Five Ways of Saving Money in Your Small Business
- Self-Development Is Important
- Five Ways to Increase Self-Motivation
- Importance of a Unique Selling Point
- Six Quick Stress Reduction Techniques
- Social Networking Sites – A Time Trap?
- Successful Advertising through Social Networking Sites
- Staying Committed to Your Business
- How to Use Stress Diaries to Identify Your Work Stresses
- StumbleUpon Is an Amazing Marketing Tool
- Success Tips for Online Writers
- Success Tips for Virtual Assistants
- Recipe for Success
- SWOT Analysis and Why It Is Important to the Self-Employed Business
- Tactics to Build Positive Word-of-Mouth
- Improving Team Performance through Team-Building Weekends
- How Technology-Savvy Small Businesses Will Succeed
- The Diary as a Vital Organization Tool
- Time Management Strategies
- Tips for Staying Motivated and Focused during Hard Times
- The Importance of Tracking Expenses
- The Traits of a Good Copywriter
- Ways to Build an Audience through Twitter
- Twitter Explained
- The Benefits of Setting up a Twitter Feed
- Twitter as a Traffic-Generating Tool
- Twitter – a Great Traffic Generator
- Twitterbar Is Moving On Up
- Simple Steps to Move Up the Marketing Ladder
- Five Reasons for Using Email Marketing
- Are You Using Google to Its Full Ability?
- What Is Viral Marketing and How to Use It to Your Advantage
- Virtual Networking 101
- The Importance of a Vision Statement for Entrepreneurs
- Strategies to Keep Your Business Vision Alive
- Ten Tips for WAHMs
- Warning Signs of Business Stress
- Strategies to Avoid Wasting Time Online
- Webcasting and Podcasting – What Is the Difference?
- Build a Great Website that Works
- Ten Easy Ways to Improve Your Website and Increase Sales
- What Is All the Flock Talk?
- What Is a Professional Blogger?
- Three Ways to Win Over Your Customers Online
- A Woman’s Way to Negotiate Business
- Women and Customer Relations
- Women Entrepreneurs On the Move
- Women Making Money
- Women Moving Up the Marketing Ladder
- Women Mentoring Women in Business
- Women Making Their Presences in the Online World
- Writing Content for Websites
- YouTube as a Marketing Tool
We think you’ll be presently surprised by the incredibly value-packed price of of only $29.97 per month. That’s less than you’d pay a quality ghostwriter to writer to write a couple decent articles for you.
Here’s a Recap of What’s Included
- 30 Monthly Articles – Original high-quality content appealing to the interest to business owners.
- 5 Monthly Product Profiles – Detailed information on products that you can share with your readers and add your affiliate link to.
- 7 Monthly Email Messages – Grow your list and helps your subscribers improve their businesses at the same time.
- 1 Monthly 7-10 Page Report – Expand it, chop it up and brand it with your business name and product promotions.
- 30 Monthly Pre-Written Tweets / Social Media Updates -Use them to share your great content. Just copy, paste and add your links.
- 1 Monthly PowerPoint Slide Show – For webinars, presentations, videos and more.
- 15 Monthly Images – Dress up your content and grab your visitor’s attention with these images.
- Making the Most of Your PLR Content – Receive of suggestions for using PLR content and quickly and easily optimizing it for free search engine traffic.
- Suggested Marketing-Related Affiliate Programs – There’s no shortage of business related affiliate programs and you’ll receive more suggestions each month.
- License to the Speedy APLC Publisher – Allowing you to easily publish your PLR content to your WordPress site – valid for as long as you’re a member.
- 200 Bonus Articles: Valued at $140, these extra articles will give you a head start for your content publishing. Use it with your Speedy APLC Publisher plugin and you’ll have your content up in no time. Special offer good for a short time only.
- No Obligations or Contracts: Cancel your membership anytime, but if you like us (and we’re sure you will), stay on to guarantee your lowest membership rate possible. You’re also backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Get Your Lowest Membership Rate…Only $29.97
We look forward to sharing all this great content with you and watching your online business grow.
To your content marketing success,
Alice Seba & Melody Spier
Your Partners in Online Success
P.S. Remember, the only way to guarantee today’s value-packed membership price is to lock in your membership now and get great mom-targeted content month-after-month.
P.P.S. Still not sure? Grab a free PLR sample here.